10 Mount Ommaney Drive, Jindalee
Occupying 675sqm of quiet private elevated land with cool summer breezes. This well-presented two-story family home boasts a stylish welcoming feel.
In a quiet cul-de-sac this outstanding residence offers fabulous views of the Brisbane River from the front and a bushland outlook from the back. The heart of the home is surely to impress overlooking the outdoor entertainment area this fully renovated kitchen equipped with gas cooktop, steam oven, Miele appliances and storage in abundance, you sure can relax while entertaining family and friends with ease.
Ground Level Features –
* Open plan lounge/dining room with views of the River
* Renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooking, steam oven and Miele appliances
* Built-in bedroom with a convenient two-way bathroom
* Extra-large laundry
* Great undercover outdoor entertaining area
* All windows and door fitted with security screens
* Security system
* Fully-fenced inground swimming pool and a thatched gazebo
* Double lock-up garage
* Convenient in-build vacuumed maid throughout the home
* Solar hot water and 1.5kw Solar electricity
* 5000Lt Water Tank
Upper Level Features –
* Main bedroom with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe
* Master and second bedroom have access to a balcony that looks over the river, great spot to enjoy a morning coffee/tea or an afternoon wind down.
* Another two built-in bedrooms plus a common bathroom
The lucky new home owners will find themselves only minutes from the best Jindalee has to offer including; Jindalee boat ramp, Jindalee golf course, Jindalee Primary School, Centenary High School, parks, Jindalee Homemaker Centre, DFO, Piggy back café and public transport.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage