11 Yarrimbah Street, Jindalee
The essence of tranquillity. If it’s not the leafy green landscape, it’s the two outdoor decks with panoramic views overlooking the Jindalee area.
Set on a 610m2 block, this spacious three-bedroom property oozes opportunity with dual living options.
This property uniquely offers a beautiful home ready for the family with multiple living areas through out.
With timber floors throughout the top floor and a dual air-conditioning system, this warmly designed home has so much to offer its new owner. The downstairs space is currently used as a studio apartment and is equipped with a kitchenette and bathroom.
The large tropical-style and serene back garden offers a quiet retreat from city life. The back yard is also fully fenced for the kids and pets.
– Modern kitchen with electric cook top, oven and dishwasher.
– Rear deck perfect for entertaining or relaxing while taking in the panoramic view.
– 2 bathrooms
– Polished hardwood timber floors.
– Light, bright living room and kitchen.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning.
– 3 bedrooms, Master with built-in robe.
– Dual living option.
– Double lock up garage.
– Electric hot water system.
Located in the hub of Jindalee, this home is close to everything including: the Jindalee boat ramp, Jindalee golf course, Jindalee Primary School, Centenary High School, Jindalee Homemaker Centre, DFO, Piggy Back Café and close to public transport.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage