111 Rowe Terrace, Darra
This meticulously maintained two-bedroom cottage is situated on a large block of 1012 sqm, in a much sought after quiet area of Darra and only 5 minutes walk to Darra Train Station, shops and 2 local schools.
First time on the market in 49 years!! This large block has potential to subdivide (subject to Council approval) or dual occupancy, with existing cottage at the rear part of the block and its 16.6mtrs wide at the front.
Live in while you build at the front or rent out quick and easy.
The floor plan features two generous bedrooms, plus a sunroom/study, light-filled lounge, bathroom/toilet and a lovely kitchen and dining areas. There are fans throughout and a large 8kw split-system aircon in the lounge room.
Spacious laundry and ample storage is located downstairs, alongside with two car spaces under the house that could have the potential to be fully utilised down the track.
• Solarhart Hot Water
• Newly Painted Interior
• Newly Painted Exterior
• 3.4 mtr Ceilings
• Air Con and Fans
• New Tin Roof
• New Aluminum Front Step Treads
• 5000 ltr EGR Plastic Water Tank with pump
• Switchboard upgraded
• Bradnams Double Hung Laminated 6.38mm Windows security locks
• Front and Back door Gainsborough Tri Locks
• All windows have security screens.
• Has a security system alarm & 3 smoke detectors with security lights.
• 100 metres to the Shops and Darra Train Station and Buses.
• Under Cover Parking and Lock up Storage Unit.
Inviting all first-home buyers, investors, vintage seekers, and developers to call Helen Saba on 0468914440. Don’t delay!!! This kind of opportunity comes once in a blue moon.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1012 sqm
- 2 Garage