144 Mount Ommaney Drive, Jindalee
Occupying 696sqm of quiet, private, elevated land with cool summer breezes, this well-presented multi level family home boasts a stylish and welcoming feel.
With four bedrooms and three bathrooms there is plenty of room for the growing family. The heart of the home is sure to impress with an open fire for those cold winter nights and a modern kitchen that looks over the back deck. You can relax while entertaining family and friends with ease while keeping an eye on the kids in the pool.
* Large lounge/dining room with open fire place
* Modern kitchen with granite bench tops, electric cooking
* Ground level bedroom with a convenient two-way bathroom
* Extra large laundry
* All windows and doors fitted with security screens
* Plantation shutters
* Fully-fenced in-ground swimming pool and a gazebo
* Double lock-up garage with work shop
* Air-conditioning through out
* Solar hot water and 2 kw Solar electricity
* 5000 Lt and 3500 Lt Water Tank
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk through wardrobe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 have access to a balcony that looks over Mount Ommaney Drive – a great spot to enjoy a morning
coffee/tea or an afternoon wind down.
* Large undercover deck over looking the in-ground pool
The lucky new home owners will find themselves only minutes from the best Jindalee has to offer including; the Jindalee boat ramp, Jindalee Golf Course, Jindalee Primary School, Centenary High School, parks, Jindalee Homemaker Centre, DFO, Piggyback Café and public transport.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage