15 Lanena Street, Jindalee
Superbly appointed with modern finishes and well designed with an easy care, low set layout, this family home on 655m2 ticks all the boxes. Featuring a full brick construction and located in the heart of Jindalee, you will be able to enjoy everything the suburb has to offer from your front doorstep.
This home will appeal to the growing family, the Buyer looking for a lowest, low maintenance brick home, the Buyer who doesn’t want stairs, and the astute investors alike. There’s nothing to do here but just move in.
Well appointed, the home’s three bedrooms all feature built-in wardrobes and fans, while the master also enjoys air conditioning.
Sleek and chic, the chef’s kitchen inside boasts stone benchtops with stainless steel appliances and plenty of cabinetry, easily servicing indoor and outdoor living and entertaining.
This ideal family home is complete with a renovated main bathroom, separate laundry, two car accommodation and a fully fenced rear yard, ideal for kids and pets alike.
– 3 bedrooms all with built in robes and fans
– New Air conditioned living and Master bedroom
– Open plan living & dining areas
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, plenty of storage and gas cooktop
– Combined lounge-dining area
– Fully renovated bathroom with separate toilet
– Brand new Render with 7 year warranty
– New driveway and walkways
– 655m2 fully fenced block with yard space for kids and pets
– $450 rental return per week if desired
Presenting as new, this property is ideally located in the heart of Jindalee. A short walk from the Jaguars football ovals and the Jindalee State School, the local shopping precinct, and the Jindalee boat ramp, this is a secure investment in your family’s future.
Inspect immediately so you are not disappointed.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 655 sqm
- 2 Garage