16 Kooringal Drive, Jindalee
2018’s best opportunity has come early. With the subdivision already approved, 16 Kooringal Drive presents a fantastic opportunity for investors or Self-managed super funds to create 2 free hold properties and enjoy the rewards for years to come. This site on a corner allotment is DA approved for 2 separate, freehold lots with large building envelopes.
Currently a lowset 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home sits onsite, with a tenant in place providing holding income whilst you look to gain your BA and organise construction.
A fantastic opportunity to landbank or develop in the well sought out suburb of Jindalee.
Surrounded by quality homes and neighbours, this property offers a great location for families and investors. Conveniently located just 12km from the CBD, everything is at your fingertips with the nearest bus stop just 100m away. There is a wide variety of local shops and restaurants to choose from as well as Mount Ommaney and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre’s just minutes away.
Situated within easy walking distance Jindalee State School, Centenary High School this property really is in the prime location.
– Elevated with large building envelopes approved
– Lot 1, Kooringal Drive 378 sqm
– Lot 2, Bangalee Street 332 sqm
– Full BCC Approval Package and plans available
– Minimum building pad level approved at 9.8 metres AHD
– Survey and contour plans are available upon request
– Proposed 4-bedroom, 2,5-bathroom, office, 2 car garage plans available
– North / East facing
– 12kms from the Brisbane CBD
– Current long-term tenant paying $415 per week
– Council rates of $420.19 per quarter
With the ongoing development taking place in this area, properties of this kind are becoming increasingly difficult to source – secure the property now and choose to develop immediately or land bank for later. Contact Steven Kremer ASAP to discuss the property and receive a copy of the information memorandum.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 710 sqm
- 2 Garage