169 Mount Ommaney Drive, Jindalee
Perfectly in tune with its environment and suited to the family orientated’ Jindalee lifestyle, this purposefully designed home has been planned, designed and executed to ensure a seamless connection between the interior and the outdoors and is perfectly positioned to capture the rural aspect from every vantage point.
Positioned on a very private 1,343 square metre allotment in one of Jindalee’s most elevated positions, this property will exceed all expectations. Since 1983 the current owners have transformed the grounds into a self-sustaining, native filled sanctuary. Paths, established landscaping and birdlife are only some of the features you will be able to enjoy every day.
The home has been perfectly designed for the growing family. On the main level, the central kitchen and living spaces, make the most of their orientation, opening to the spacious and private outdoor areas where glass doors slide away and the large tiled verandahs float in the treetops.
This level also houses the large, fully fitted laundry, private home office/6th bedroom and guests powder room.
The generous proportions continue into the upper level. 5 well-appointed bedrooms, all with fans and built in robes. Also, the master retreat, complete with walk in fitted robes, ensuite and endless views. Completing this level is the spacious family bathroom with separate toilet and bath.
The ground floor houses a separate living option. A further bedroom with ensuite and another spacious living space helps create the ideal setup for teenagers or the extended family. This space takes advantage of direct access to the rear yard as well as the 2+ car garage and workshop area.
– Five bedrooms, including master with ensuite, private views and walk in robe
– 6th bedroom/granny flat with ensuite and robes on the ground floor
– Spacious kitchen with spacious benchtops and timber cabinetry
– Separate home office or 7th bedroom on the middle level
– Hardwood timber floors through the upper level
-Lower level double brick core filled wall, middle and upper level single brick with hardwood frame studs
– Tiled verandahs over concrete
– 1,343sqm of land
– Elevated position, very private & quiet – safe for kids to play
– Close to the Jindalee State School
– Short walk to the Jindalee Boat Ramp & park area with gas barbeques, shaded eating tables and seats,fenced dogs off leash area and modern playground equipment for everyone to enjoy
– Walking distance to bus transport
– Dual lock up garage plus workshop area
This expansive property is ideally suited to its location, the climate and a busy family lifestyle. Only 12km to the CBD, easy bus access, just minutes to the local schools, the boat ramp, nature walks, and multiple shopping precincts, with fast and easy access to the main traffic routes.
Viewing is a must, contact either Steven Kremer or Michael Devlin today for viewing times.
- 6 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1343 sqm
- 2 Garage