23 Ledbury Street, Aspley
A sense of elegance and sophistication sit at the heart of this gorgeous Aspley home.
Entry is through a grand solid timber door welcoming you into an inspiring foyer leading to the main living spaces and media room.
Expansive lounge and dining areas, timber sliding doors opening the lounge to the patio, and open-plan kitchen allow natural light and gentle bay breezes to infiltrate throughout. Polished timber floors, well-maintained fire-place, and uniquely designed kitchen pay homage to its origins, while its open-plan design and soft neutral undertones create a classic, yet contemporary feel.
The modern main bathroom is fully tiled with rain shower, deep soaker free standing bath and room to move. All 3 bedrooms are spacious and have built in robes and ceiling fans throughout, along with split system air con in the combined lounge and dining, and ensuite.
Witness the sunset through the windows of the high gloss finish kitchen, featuring polished timber floors, large island bench, timber bench-tops and quality appliances. The home chef can overlook lounge and dining areas and while also enjoying the company of guests and family members relaxing on custom-made wooden benches.
Opening to a private patio with large timber sliding doors, the master bedroom features polished timber floors, walk-in-robe, aircon, modern ensuite with master bathroom double sink vanities.
This generous property has a sleep-out with its own elevated timber deck, offering endless possibilities when adding your personal signature.
Its sophistication flows seamlessly into the outdoors, where you’ll discover your own private oasis equipped with water feature, and a beautiful grassed area surrounded by easy-maintain landscaping.
Just a short distance from Aspley Hypermarket and Westfield Chermside, this elegant and spacious family home sits on a generous 617sqm fully fenced and private parcel, ideal for children and family pets.
• A home with a touch of class and style
• Leveled and fully fenced 617 sqm block with side-access
• Large timber sliding doors allow cool breezes to flow freely through the home
• Light-filled interiors with neutral undertones create an elegant contemporary feel
• Modern kitchen with timber benchtops, high-end appliances & finishes, island bench spiced up with traditional/ rustic kitchen tiles and vanity
• The seamless fusion of space & style designed to enhance open plan living
• Open plan family lounge opens to a private patio
• Flawless integration of indoor & outdoor living spaces
• Media room and sleep-out with deck
• Double garages with high ceiling and workshop area plus an extra parking space for motor-bikes
• 5 minutes drive to Aspley Hypermarket, Westfield Chermside, Aspley State School, Marchant Park and Zillmere Train Station
For your private inspection please contact Helen Saba on 0468 914 440.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 614 sqm
- 2 Garage