248 Verney Road East, Graceville
The carefully thought out floor plan and layout provide you with generous spaces, privacy and all the modern luxuries required for living and entertaining all year round. The entire home is fitted with quality fixtures and fittings. The high ceilings and abundance of windows throughout create a sense of space while the rich, polished hardwood floorboards only add to the character and appeal.
The lower level has been designed with space in mind, encompassing the open plan entertainer’s kitchen, dining and lounge rooms a guest’s powder room as well as and abundance of storage. Opening through bifold doors, the dining and lounge areas seamlessly flow onto a private and covered rear deck, making this the perfect space for year-round entertaining.
Adjacent to the deck, breakfast bar, is the sizeable gourmet kitchen which is well-suited for day-to-day family living. The kitchen boasts stone benchtops, modern appliances and plenty of storage. Accessible via bifold widows, the breakfast bar helps create a relaxed ambiance that any home chef or host will delight in.
This level also houses the home office or 5th bedroom as well as the spacious, fully fitted laundry and direct access to the 3rd garage.
The upper level consists of four large bedrooms, all with built in robes and separate zoned air-conditioning, offering everyone their own space. The impressive master suite enjoys its own private retreat area, fully fitted walk-in-robes and a generous ensuite. On this level you will also find a well-proportioned central living area along with the family bathroom and separate toilet.
– 4 plus sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes fans and air conditioning
– 2.5 bathrooms with powder room on lower level
– Expansive master bedroom with, walk in robes along with ensuite featuring dual vanities and shower and toilet
– 5th bedroom/home office on lower level
– Secure and private front entry
– Ducted and zoned air conditioning
– Central kitchen ideal for entertaining including breakfast bar
– 405sqm allotment with 13.2m frontage
– 6kw solar power system installed
– 3 Car lock up garage ideal for trailer or home gym area
Enjoying a convenient proximity to the Graceville State School, positioned 7km from the Brisbane CBD and walking distance to public transport including city train, this home offers convenient living in the heart of Graceville. Just moments to local shops and cafés, including popular Fraiche and Miette’s, this home will appeal to an array of buyers. Contact Steven today to arrange an inspection.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405 sqm
- 3 Garage