27 Glenview Street, Acacia Ridge
Located in the booming Brisbane suburb of Acacia Ridge, this freshly renovated home is the perfect opportunity for those seeking a home with no work required. Everything has been done from top to toe including the brand new kitchen, solar system, bathroom, outdoor entertaining area and so much more.
With gleaming timber flooring extending from the entrance to the stunning kitchen, this outstanding home presents as new!
This easy flowing floor plan encompasses indoor and outdoor living areas that fit together to ideally utilise every inch of space. The North/East aspect and strategically placed windows allow natural light and cooling breezes throughout.
The home accommodates 2 well-appointed bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes. The remaining bedroom is serviced by the updated bathroom with shower and bath plus a separate toilet.
The brand new kitchen features an abundance of bench space and ample storage space.
– 2 Bedrooms, all with polished floorboards, ceiling fans and built in robes
– Renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
– Modern kitchen with spacious bench tops and stainless steel appliances
– Open plan living/dining areas
– Large deck overlooking the yard
– Air conditioned living area
– Large rear shed idea for storage or workshop
– 587m2 corner block with yard space for kids and pets
– 1+ car accommodation
– Rental return $310
The perfect balance of an almost new home and proximity to amenities combined, living in Acacia Ridge is a great lifestyle choice. Easy access to the CBD and beyond, wonderful schools, neighbours and community. There is something for everyone, with plentiful shops, cafes and restaurants you’ll find comfortable living here all year round. Contact Steven now to book your inspection.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 587 sqm