28 Cobbadah Street, Jindalee
This is modern living at its best with nothing to do but to move in and enjoy the Jindalee lifestyle.
Set on a 673m2 block, this spacious three-bedroom property oozes opportunity with dual living options.
This property uniquely offers a beautiful home ready for the family with multiple living areas through out.
With timber floors throughout the top floor and an air-conditioning system, this modern designed home has so much to offer its new owner. The downstairs space can be used as a studio apartment and is equipped with a kitchenette and bathroom – also great for anyone looking at running a business from home.
The large flat back yard has plenty of room for the kids to play or to put in a pool ready for summer. It’s also fully fenced for the kids and pets.
– Modern kitchen with electric cook top, oven and dishwasher.
– Rear deck perfect for entertaining or relaxing, with cool breezes.
– 2 bathrooms.
– Polished hardwood timber floors.
– Light, bright living room and kitchen.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning.
– 3 bedrooms all with built in robes.
– Dual living option.
– Double lock up garage.
– Electric hot water system.
Located in the hub of Jindalee, this home is close to everything including: the Jindalee boat ramp, Jindalee golf course, Jindalee Primary School, Centenary High School, Jindalee Homemaker Centre, DFO, Piggy Back Café and close to public transport.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 673 sqm
- 2 Garage