3 Capitol Drive, Jindalee
Occupying 645sqm of elevated land with cool summer breezes, this well-presented two-story family home boasts a stylish and welcoming feel.
This outstanding residence offers fabulous views of the Jindalee golf course from the front and your own private in-ground pool in the back garden for those hot summer days. The heart of the home is surely to impress. Overlooking the outdoor entertainment area is a fully renovated kitchen equipped with modern appliances and with storage in abundance. You sure can relax while entertaining family and friends with ease. With five bedrooms, three bathrooms and multiple living areas there is plenty of room for the growing family.
Ground Level Features –
* Family lounge
* Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes one with en-suite
* three lockup garage
* Extra-large laundry
* Undercover outdoor entertaining area
* All windows and doors fitted with security screens
* Utility room with toilet
* Fully-fenced in-ground swimming pool
Upper Level Features –
* Large living/dinning overlooking the golf course
* Large modern kitchen with stone bench tops
* Rear deck for outdoor dining
* Master bedroom with ensuite and built-in wardrobe
* Two other bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Large family bathroom
The lucky new home owners will find themselves only minutes from the best Jindalee has to offer including; the Jindalee boat ramp, Jindalee golf course, Jindalee Primary School, Centenary High School, parks, Jindalee Homemaker Centre, DFO, Piggyback Café and public transport.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Garage