41 Brownie Street, Jamboree Heights
This fantastic residence in the heart of Jamboree Heights offers a delightful family home.
On the upper level, the floor plan features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open-plan kitchen, dining area and a spacious lounge opening to a grand timber deck with splendid views, ideal for enjoying the summer evening and chatting about the day. The interior of the property exudes original charm and includes a subtle use of warm polished timber floors throughout the home.
Lower level provides undercover entertainment area, a generous size laundry, separate toilet, extra-large single lock up garage, and plenty of usable space and storage. The fully fenced rear yards of this residence offers a truly enchanting family retreat, making you feel welcomed home to your own piece of paradise from the moment you walk through the front door.
Boasting a 549m2 block with parking for 3 cars, this home was designed to cater for families with multiple vehicles or a boat.
Located on Brownie Street, this home has excellent access to the Centenary Highway and public transport and is also walking distance to a range of shops and Jamboree Heights State School.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by; for young families, first home-buyers or investors, this is the one you have been waiting for. Contact exclusive agent Helen Saba on 0468 914 440 today.
At A Glance:
• 3 bedroom, 2 bathrooms high-set home
• Inground pool surrounded by mature gardens
• Outdoor wooden deck with views
• 549m2 block with 3 car parking
• Large kitchen with ample storage
• Solar electricity
• Separate Laundry
• Extra-large single lock up garage
• Large usable areas downstairs with a separate toilet
• Security screens
• Polished timber floor throughout
• Air-conditioning in the master bedroom and the lounge
• Versatile floor plan lends to so many options
• Fantastic location, close to shops, schools and major transport links
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 549 sqm