46 Callabonna Street, Westlake
Immaculately presented over two spacious levels, this five-bedroom, executive family home sits proudly on 773m² with a commanding 56meter frontage. Positioned in one of Westlake’s most elevated and desirable precincts, this home is ideally located in a quiet enclave with easy access to parks and beautiful river and lake walks. This home is designed to offer an abundance of living options with a spacious open plan layout.
The home incorporates a sense of style and practicality throughout. With crisp colours and open plan design all leading out to the covered alfresco area overlooking the low maintenance backyard enjoying privacy from all perspectives. The well appointed kitchen is the hub of the home, centrally positioned between the combined living/dining space and the formal living and dining areas. The kitchen boasts modern appliances, an abundance of storage, together with a breakfast bench that creates a relaxed ambiance that any home chef or host will delight in.
This level houses four large bedrooms, all with built in robes, providing everyone their own space.
Upstairs, the impressive master suite is one that must be seen to be appreciated. Enjoying its own private retreat area, private covered deck overlooking the rear gardens, fully fitted walk-in-robes and a generous ensuite. On this level you will also find a study area enjoying views to Mount Cootha and beyond.
– 5 plus sized bedrooms, all with spacious built-in robes and air conditioning
– 2 full bathrooms, plus separate toilet on lower level
– Luxurious master bedroom with retreat area, walk in robes along with ensuite and private rear deck
– 5th bedroom with sepereate access, ideal for large home office or for extended family
– Central kitchen ideal for entertaining
– Large, outdoor entertaining area enjoying views to the yard and full privacy
– New 5 Kw Solar panels plus new Sola Hot Water system (Large Capacity)
– 773sqm allotment
– 3 Car lock up garage with ample space for additional off-street parking including 4th car garage and spacious workshop area
– More than 25meters above sea level
This expansive, contemporary home is ideally suited to its location, the climate and a busy family lifestyle. Only 18km to the CBD, easy access to public transport, just minutes to the local schools, Jindalee boat ramp, Mcleod Country Golf Club and shopping precincts, with fast and easy access to the main traffic routes. Viewing is a must, contact Steven today to answer any further questions you may have.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 773 sqm
- 4 Garage