5 Bengar Place, Seventeen Mile Rocks
This immaculate home in the desirable suburb of Seventeen Mile Rocks is just waiting for you to come along and make it your own. The Sellers have lovingly looked after this property so it you are able to just move in and start living.
The brick home is an excellent size and features a large lounge and dining area with a central area that is perfect for a study.
The kitchen is a huge and galley styled and looks out onto one of the 3 spacious outdoor entertainment areas.
There are 3 goodsized builtin bedrooms with the main bedroom having an ensuite and a walk in robe. The main bathroom has enough room to swing a cat and has a separate bath and shower. There is a separate toilet.
I love that this house puts money back in your pocket with the 2kw solar electricity panels as well as the solar hot water system.
Some extra features of this awesome home is reverse cycled airconditioning in the main living area, a back to base security system and security screens.
• 3 bedroom brick home with ensuite & double garage
• Large lounge and separate diningroom with study nook
• Main bedroom with walk in robe and all bedrooms are builtin
• Large galley styled kitchen
• Security screens and a back to base security system
• Reverse cycled airconditioning in main living area
• Solar electricity 2kW and Solar Hot Water System
• 3 Covered entertainment areas
• Vegetable gardens with reticulated watering system
• 521m2 yard which is fully fenced at the rear
Seventeen Mile Rocks is a sought after suburb in the Centenary Suburbs. It has ample public transport nearby, shopping centres and medical facilities.
To inspect this property call Krissy Jenkins on 0400686443 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Whatever you do GET IN QUICK!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 521 sqm
- Floor Area is 193 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining