55 Burrendah Road, Jindalee
Postioned well in an outstanding location, this well presented family home boasts style and security. Occupying 554m2 of private land and backing onto parklands, this fully fenced and secure modern family home presents abundant potential.
It is within walking distance to all amenities including Jindalee Primary School, Centenary High School, Jindalee Homemaker Centre, DFO, The Nook Restaurant, Jindalee Boat Ramp and bus routes to the CBD.
Overlooking the outdoor entertainment area, the contemporary kitchen flows through to the family sized lounge room and with a separate dining room, this home provides ample living space for the whole family.
There are four generous size bedrooms each with ceiling fans, two with air-conditioning (including master) and three bedrooms serviced by a main bathroom.
The master bedroom, situated at the rear of the house, overlooks the luscious parklands and beautiful outdoor entertainment area. It also contains a walk-in robe and ensuite.
Sit back and relax by the pool all year round or entertain with the large outdoor patio and deck.
· Open plan living/dining
· Air-conditioning in living room and two bedrooms
· Four bedrooms all with ceiling fans
· Three bedrooms serviced by main bathroom
· Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
· Large outdoor entertainment area
· Triple carport
· Front gate intercom and camera system
· Wired alarm system with door sensors
· 2 x 500 litre water tanks & 1 x 8,000 litre water tank
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 554 sqm
- 3 Garage
- 3 Carport
- Outdoor Entertaining