56 Raeside Street, westlake
Rarely does such a classic elevated multi-level home with stunning colourful gardens come on the market.
Situated on an 834m² lot in a beautiful neighbourhood, this large, tumbled Tuscan style brick multi-level home with cathedral ceiling entry, creates a unique atmosphere of colour and robustness. Offering formal and informal dining, separate family and lounge areas and a well-equipped modern kitchen.
The large open kitchen includes electric cooking, stone bench tops, and overlooks the outdoor alfresco area with stunning rock gardens rising to an elevated lawn area. Perfect for enjoying a relaxing afternoon, or entertaining family and friends. A separate rumpus room, study and storage area complements the main living area, and provides ample area for a home office business.
The upper level features a spacious master bedroom with westerly views to the Upper Brookfield Hills and a large walk-in robe and en-suite. The three remaining bedrooms have easterly views and include built in robes with the family bathroom and separate toilet centrally located.
The house has a fully ducted air-conditioning system, with an additional split system for the separate converted rumpus / study area. The house is solidly built on a very wide lot with remarkable landscaping, featuring large granite boulder rock gardens of flourishing multi-coloured flowering plants and succulents at the front and the rear of the residence that is an experience not to be missed for any garden lover.
• West facing house offering afternoon shaded rear entertainment area
• Elevated position with views in a quiet street
• Stunning garden front and rear with magnificent landscaping
• 834smq private block with 30m frontage
• Four bedrooms upstairs with BIR and enormous master bedroom with WIR
• upstairs en-suite, “his and hers” hand basins
• family bathroom with separate toilet
• fully ducted air-conditioning and separate split system for study / rumpus room
• Rumpus room and study area
• double parking in external carport
• rear patio and entertainment area
• large outdoor shed and outdoor green house located to the side
• under tile sarking and ceiling insulation and an abundance of power points
The lucky new home owners will find themselves a short distance to primary schools, Centenary High School, public transport, the local schools, Jindalee boat ramp, Mcleod Country Golf Club and shopping precincts, with fast and easy access to the main traffic routes. Viewing is a must, contact Michael today to answer any further questions you may have.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 834 sqm
- 2 Garage