7 Roper Close, Westlake
This stunning family homes captures the very essence of relaxed family living whilst also maintaining a sophisticated style and elegant appeal. This interior of the home has been re modeled masterfully with a well thought out, multi-level design. Providing an abundance of natural light, air and a selection spaces for the family to enjoy.
The generous outdoor area enjoys the refreshing northerly breezes, perfect for alfresco dining and weekend entertaining. Comprising of a yard space the kids, established gardens and spa this fantastic outdoor space has been specifically created for Brisbane living.
Glossy dark stone counter tops and splashback add chic sophistication to the well-equipped modern kitchen. This aesthetically inspiring space features stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher and a large pantry.
Inside, the generous master bedroom is a parent’s retreat with walk-in robe and modern ensuite. Begin and finish each day enjoying endless views to the mountain ranges from bed. A further two bedrooms and rumpus area are found upstairs and are serviced by a full bathroom.
On the ground floor, a spacious tiled living area awaits and flows to an additional patio. A fourth bedroom and third bathroom are located here and are ideal for guests, grandparents or for a teenager’s retreat. A designated home office, laundry and secure double car garage complete this floor.
– 4 bedrooms, all with spacious built-in robes
– Master with ensuite, walk in robes and private Juliette balcony
– 3 full bathrooms
– Luxurious master bedroom with walk in robes along with ensuite featuring dual vanities and spa bath
– Central kitchen designed for entertaining
– Air conditioning throughout
– Large, outdoor entertaining area enjoying views to the rear yard and private spa and BBQ area
– 850sqm allotment facing North East
– 2 Car lock up garage with ample space for additional off street parking
This expansive home is ideally suited to its location, the climate and a busy family lifestyle. Only 18km to the CBD, just minutes to public transport, the local schools, Jindalee boat ramp, Mcleod Country Golf Club and shopping precincts, with fast and easy access to the main traffic routes. Viewing is a must, contact Steven today to answer any further questions you may have
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 850 sqm
- 2 Garage