18 Orchard Crescent Springfield Lakes, QLD 4300
Another one SOLD by Krissy Jenkins
This is an amazing opportunity for you to buy a home in the thriving community of Springfield Lakes. Orchard Crescent is a lovely quiet street and the house at number 18 has to be seen to be believed.
This modern brick home has been designed with a family in mind and is waiting for you to come along and inspect to make your own.
There are two separate spacious living areas, one for you and one for the kids and the kitchen is central with modern appliances including a dishwasher.
You will find 4 generous bedrooms, the main bedroom with a large wardrobe and an ensuite and the other bedrooms with builtins and ceiling fans.
Out the back there is an entertainment area that runs along the back of the home with a low maintenance yard and garden.
Features to note:
• 4 generous builtin bedrooms with ceiling fans, main with ensuite
• A large family room and diningroom with a separate formal lounge room
• Air-conditioning to combined lounge & diningroom
• Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
• Modern bathroom with separate bath and shower and toilet
• Covered entertainment area with low maintenance yard & gardens
• Double integral garage with remote
• Security screens throughout
This home is well loved by the people who live there and you will love it here too. It is only minutes to shops, coffee shops and cafes. Springfield Orion is 7 minutes away and so is the University and Mater Hospital. You will not find a better location or a better home in this price range.
If an investment property is what you are looking for the tenants are able to stay until February 2019 and currently pay $395 per week.
Call Krissy Jenkins on 0400 686 443 if you have any questions.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 448 sqm
- 2 Garage
More Estate Agents