39 Tallaroon Street, Jindalee
Retained, Leveled and Ready to Build On
Here are your last opportunities to secure a slice of prime Jindalee real estate and build your family’s dream home. Lot 3 is 567sqm. The block has been leveled and retained and also has a perfect North-East aspect. Build your dream home and enjoy spectacular views over the suburban skyline, across to Mt Cootha and beyond.
Positioned close to parks, shops and walking distance to Jindalee State School, Goodstart Early Learning and public transport, this is a location that will suit your lifestyle.
– Lot 3 – 567sqm with a 12meter frontage, just over 10 meters cleared
– 23 meters above mean sea level
– All services are connected now
– All retaining now completed
– North / East facing
– 12kms from the Brisbane CBD
– Mountain and suburban views
– Survey and contour plans are available upon request.
This location is in demand, enjoy the capital growth for years to come. This opportunity is ideally located in the heart of Jindalee. Only 12kms from the CBD and with easy access to major roads and transport, this is a secure investment in your family’s future.
Contact Steven Kremer for more information to assist you in securing this wonderful piece of Centenary real estate.
- Land is 567 sqm