11 Shirley Street, Redbank Plains
What a great house in a whisper quiet retreat surrounded by trees!
Not only is this the perfect retreat, it also has your retirement plan on your doorstep. Formerly DA approved to subdivide this 2,499m2 property into 3 blocks including a dual occupancy block -permission has now lapsed but can be reinstated subject to already defined conditions with Ipswich City Council
This is a solid opportunity to secure your future. There is no rush to complete this development as for the time being you can simply enjoy your new 4 bedroom home which was built in 2010 and finished off by its current owner to perfection.
11 Shirley Street will be a sought after property in the fast growing suburb of Redbank Plains. No expense was spared in building this home with fully zoned ducted air conditioning, stylish down lights in all living areas, porcelain tiles, commercial grade wool carpet, alarm system, security grills, off street parking for at least six cars and three water tanks to reduce your water bills. If this is not enough there is also a 1.5Kw solar system and a solar hot water system guaranteed to minimise your power bills for many years to come. The spacious main bedroom features a walk in robe and en-suite. There is also a large open plan Kitchen leading to the Dining and Lounge area.
Entertaining has never been this much fun thanks to a massive 6m x 5m under roof outdoor area which is surrounded by it’s own orchard.The entertainment area is surrounded by bamboo giving it a distinctive secluded feel which will remain unspoiled, even when you decide to develop this property.
The suburb of Redbank Plains is in the midst of one of South East Queensland’s largest planned development schemes which include most significant infrastructure investments. This huge part of the Western corridor is being transformed to accommodate the expanding population offering retail, medical, sporting and education amenities and is within ten minutes to major shopping hubs Orion Springfield and Redbank Plaza.
Other significant benefits are the close proximity to Private & Public schools, Greg Norman Golf Course and Local Shops which all are easily accessible thanks to convenience of public transport.
If you are a City Slicker you will be enlightened to know that a short thirty five minute drive will have you right in the centre of Brisbane and for a quick dive in the Pacific Ocean the Gold Coast’s famous beaches are only a fifty five minute drive away.
An opportunity like this is unheard of.
BIG Block 2,499m2
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite
• All 4 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Fully zoned ducted air conditioning,
• Brick built-in gas BBQ to 6m x 5m under roof outdoor area
• TV and Foxtel to every bedroom plus the lounge room
• 1.5Kw solar system plus solar hot water system,
• CAT 5 internet sockets
• Double Lock up Garage and off street parking for at least six cars
• Alarm system / security grills
• Kindergarten and primary school within a 3 to 5 minute walk
• High school is approx a 5 minute bike ride away
• 2 minute drive to the local Rebank Plaza shopping centre
• 15 minute drive to Orion Shopping Centre
• 35 minute to the centre of Brisbane
• 55 minute drive to the Gold Coast
Please Call Patrick today for any further information on 0481 312 243
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2499 sqm
- 2 Garage