21 Saint Amand Street, Sinnamon Park
Spread across one spacious level, this quality home is designed for family comfort, space and privacy. Enjoying a prized position on an elevated and generous 780m2 block in the beautiful suburb of Sinnamon Park, be captivated by the stunning vista whilst conveniently located only 15km to the CBD. Offering a flawless blend of classic charm and modern style this residence has been thoughtfully designed whilst showcasing multiple living spaces, neutral tones and a wealth of natural light.
– Elevated 780m2 land.
– Fully ducted air-conditioning.
– Travertine floors.
– 4 generous bedrooms, with built-in robes throughout.
– Modern kitchen with Bosch appliances.
– Enormous master bedroom with ensuite and large walk-in robe.
– Separate study.
– Separate living spaces that provide a flexible and generous floorplan.
– Double lock up, remote control garage plus garden shed.
– Fully fenced, expansive flat grassed yard offering an abundance of space for children and pets.
– Fabulous alfresco area with outdoor kitchen for entertaining family and friends.
– 2 bathrooms plus separate powder room.
– Well positioned laundry and an abundance of storage throughout.
– Close proximity to transport, shopping facilities and quality educational facilities.
– Close proximity to the M5, Legacy Way and the CBD.
– 3 min to Mount Ommaney Shopping Centre.
– 6 min to DFO Jindalee.
– Space to work from home.
– Inside and outside space for children to study and play.
Unlimited space inside and out, and a highly sought-after address, this is a magnificent property that is sure to be in high demand. For further information or to arrange an inspection please call Michael on 0408 449 920 and start living the dream!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 780 sqm
- 2 Garage