25 Capitol Drive, Jindalee
The essence of tranquillity. If it’s not the leafy green landscape, it’s the outdoor entertainment area overlooking the large in-ground pool.
Set on a 607 m2 block, this spacious four bedroom property oozes opportunity with dual living options.
This property uniquely offers a beautiful home ready for the family with multiple living areas through out.
With timber floors throughout the top floor and a dual air-conditioning system, this warmly designed home has so much to offer its new owner. The downstairs space is currently used as a studio apartment and is equipped with a kitchen and bathroom.
The large tropical-style and serene back garden offers a quiet retreat from city life. The back yard is also fully fenced for the kids and pets.
– Modern kitchen with gas cook top, oven and dishwasher.
– Rear deck perfect for entertaining or relaxing while keeping an eye on the kids in the pool.
– 2 bathrooms.
– Polished hardwood timber floors.
– Light and bright living room and kitchen.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning.
– 4 bedrooms with built-in robes.
– Dual living option.
– Double lock up garage.
– Electric hot water system.
Located in the hub of Jindalee, this home is close to everything including: the Jindalee boat ramp, Jindalee golf course, Jindalee Primary School, Centenary High School, Jindalee Homemaker Centre, DFO, Piggy Back Café and close to public transport.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 sqm
- 2 Garage